Are you staying in our hostel in Barcelona? Just landed in this amazing city and looking for an amazing low cost tapas bar?? Barcelona is plenty of traditional and tasting tapas bar, in every corner of the city you can find a patatas bravas, but which are the best?
Here we list a few of the best and cheapest one:
- Atrapatapa: You can choose between more than 15 tapas. A beer and free tapa cost 1,20€. Very good deal. Where? in C/ Compte d’Urgell, 77
- Bar Olivero Güeno: If you ask for a quinto (beer 200ml) for each one you get a free tapa. It cost 1,30€ Where? C/Teluro, 6
- Ambiente del Sur: The spanish omelette is on of the best free tapa of this bar, thuesday they offer paella, also they have vegeterian tapas for vegan peopel. Big beer with tapa cost 1,80€. Where: C/Viladomat, 85
- Bar Els Tres: nice and big bar, they offer a beer and free tapa for 1,60 € Where: C/ Muntaner, 55
- Bar Mingus: ¿Which is the secret? free tapa with caña (beer) or vermu (traditional drink) with a hot tapa as «trinxat» de la Cerdaña, spanish omelette and pizza. Where? C/Comtessa de Sobradiel, 9
- Ca’l Chusco: in Barceloneta we found Ca’l Chusco, a familiar establishment where you have a free tapa with a beer. Big caña (Beer) cost 2€. Where: C/Almirall Aixada, 5
Also near by Amistat Beach Hostel there are some nice and typical tapas bar located in la Rambla del Poblenou as La Buena Vida, El 58 and La Abadía de la Ramba among others.
You don’t have excuses to enjoy the typical spanish cuisine, as you can check tapas are available to all budgets. Enjoy our food, enjoy our city and enjoy our hostel in Barcelona.