Nightlife in Barcelona is amazing. Rock, metal, disco, salsa, techno… you can find all the music styles in the city but not worries about your pocket! Barcelona night life is affordable!
First you should know where are the night hotspots:
Although at any point in the city you can find restaurants open until late at night, there are some areas that stand out above the rest:
- Barceloneta and the Olympic Village: This is the most popular and attractive area of Barcelona for tourists visiting the city. Olympic Port nightclubs have terraces on the beach. The most famous clubs in this area are Shoko, Opium, Pacha and Bestial.
- Aribau area: This area is located near Paseo de Gracia and starting in Aribau street. It is the most exclusive area of Barcelona for nightlife and also for living. Here you will find bars, discos and good restaurants and very popular with locals. Here the most famous clubs are Sutton, Costa Breve,..etc.
- Eixample: This is the largest and most central district of Barcelona and here are the streets and squares of the city known as the Paseo de Gracia, the Rambla de Catalunya, Plaza Catalunya and the Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes. For its bars and restaurants, it is ideal for drinks and tapas. Here you can find CITY HALL club.
- Borne Quarter: Between Gotic quarter and Barceloneta you can find small chic night bars and some sofisticated clubs as Mix.
- Gotic Quarter: In this narrow streets you can find interesting and genuine bars that offer cheap drinks as bar Manchester, Nevermind.
But if you feel like you don’t want to hang out alone, I will recommend you to join our Night Tour. You will meet new friends, a couple of free shots and cheap entry ticket to the best clubs in Barcelona city.